Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Recent Projects

Recently I created a blue feather wreath with a bow and a plaque.

The bow can be out of any color wired ribbon or colored tulle. This wreath would have looked good with a brown bow too or even without the bow at all. A smaller bow can be done and placed off center so that the tails don't hang over the plaque. A wreath like this--Feather with bow and plaque is $40.
I can do Baby Pink, Brown/Hot Pink, Baby Blue, Brown/Teal, Black/Hot Pink, Black, Lavender, White, and others (depending on how much time you give me).

I also did this feather wreath for a Fun Bridal Shower (this is my Black/Hot Pink), a wreath like this is $35. This black and pink wreath is great for a lot of functions...such as: Bridal shower, lingerie shower, baby shower, nursery, Sweet Sixteen, Fabulously Five, and much more!:



No comments:

Post a Comment